Best Centrifugal Juicers:- Finally, decided to buy a Centrifugal juicer and have a taste of a healthier lifestyle?
Before anything else, ask yourself this:
- Are you willing to make a commitment?
- Are you able to afford extra expenditures?
Juicing is definitely the perfect way to start a good and healthy lifestyle, but it is not that easy as you may think.
You will need to consider the time it needs to be set up and cleaned, the extra cost you will need to spend, and the quality of juice you’re getting.
To help you with your decision, we provide you with some of the best centrifugal juicers for you to purchase.
Top 5 Best Centrifugal Juicers
What we like about this juicer are its wide feeder mouth and easy-to-clean parts. It definitely takes lesser time to have a good juice ready for drinking.
The machine produces pulps that are not dry and could have provided a little more juice. In its defense, all centrifugal juicers tend to have this kind of issue.
- Extra Wide Feeder Tube of 75 mm to lessen the time and effort of chopping or slicing up your fruits and vegetables before putting it into the juicer.
- Packs a powerful 800w motor that uses stainless steel blade, together with a mesh filter basket. It can efficiently produce more juice up to 20% to 30% more vitamins and minerals in comparison to your traditional centrifugal juicers.
- Designed with an Adjustable Speed Control for you to choose from 2 different speeds of 1200-1400 RPM and a high speed of 16000-18000 RPM.
- Measures at 13 x 9.2 x 16.5 inches and weighs around 9.1 pounds.
- It has a warranty of 2 years.
Though it may not have the best reviews by customers, it still is a good juicer with its cheap price. If you’re on a budget, an Aicok Wide Mouth juice extractor is highly recommended.
Cuisinart CJE-1000 is a high-quality centrifugal juicer that offers features that are actually helpful and convenient to users.
Aside from that, the product is made of stainless steel which greatly reduces the risk of any harmful toxins getting mixed up with your juice.
Sad to say but this centrifugal juicer does not hold an outstanding trait to be on top of the list. It is, however, one of the good ones and will not disappoint.
- The machine has a powerful 1000-watt engine able to switch from 5 different speeds.
- It has a wide 3-inch feeding chute to lessen chopping and slicing time of produce.
- The juicer comes with a foam-reducing filter basket, a stainless steel housing, 2L pulp container, and 1-quart juice pitcher.
- It is easy to clean with good quality parts that are made dishwasher-safe, and has a well-made cleaning brush.
- The product has a limited warranty of 3 years.
- The machine measures at 15.3 x 11.8 x 19 inches and weighs only around 14 pounds.
From the thousands of centrifugal juicers out on the market, this one easily sits at the top 10 according to its customer reviews.
It is reliable, can juice most of the products you put in it, is easy to clean, and is pretty much affordable.
Unlike other centrifugal juicers, this one seems to have the sleekest design with makes it conveniently portable. On top of that, it can juice wheatgrass, kale, and other produce that many juicers can’t handle.
In terms of performance and functionality, there are no major issues. But when talking about the budget, you may need to think twice before buying this one since it doesn’t hold the best price on the market.
- The machine has a 5-speed dial to fully optimize the juice yield of soft fruits, tough vegetables, and leafy greens.
- The machine runs on a powerful 1200 watt motor, able to operate variable speeds of 6500 RPM to 13000 RPM.
- It has a 3-inch wide feeder tube, able to process whole fruit without cutting or slicing.
- The machine is highly durable with its heavy-grade die-cast metal body
- Package includes 1.2L of juice jug, a 3L pulp container, a safety locking arm, and a cord storage.
- The machine measures at 8.5 x 13.5 x 17 inches and weighs around 14.6 pounds.
If you prefer quality over budget, then there wouldn’t be any better choice than Breville BJE820XL.
It is highly capable of operating on all fruits and vegetables, maximizing juice output, and minimizing oxidation. Not to mention, it is made by one of the best brands in the industry.
Hamilton Beach 2 is incredibly cheap at around $60, considering what it can do. Though other products offer more features, this juicer offers less but can juice as much, or even better than its competitors.
The juicer can be annoyingly loud, especially when you’re noise sensitive. To add, the pulps are left with a little juice in them.
- The machine operates on 2 speeds that are capable of juicing fruits and vegetables, from soft to tough ones.
- It runs on an 800-watt motor, running at a very high speed that can cut through the toughest of vegetables or fruits.
- Package includes a 40 ounce BPA-free juice pitcher and an extra-large pulp bin.
- It has a wide feeder tube that can fit whole foods, making you a juice in just seconds without the hassle of resizing your produce.
- The product has a limited 3 year warranty.
- The machine measure 9.8 x 16.9 x 15.2 inches and is a light weight around 10.8 pounds.
This cheap centrifugal juice extractor can do what most of the other expensive products do.
Being a top-rated centrifugal juicer machine with an 84% product rating, it is unquestionably good value for the money.
5. Elechomes CJ901
Aside from being conveniently portable, the machine is easy to clean than most other juicers.
It is powerful enough to juice anything you put inside the feeder. To add, the product also is rather cheap and priced somewhere under $100.
The motor is a little bit loud and can get heated up if used often. As with most of the centrifugal juicers, the pulps left behind still contain juice in them which is a waste.
- The product uses a 156 FDA certified titanium plated teeth, able to shred and chew your produce with no difficulty.
- Has a powerful 900W adjustable motor that can run a speed of 10000 RPM up to a high 22000 RPM for different types of fruits and leafy greens.
- It has a durable design, made of only high-grade materials to prolong the product’s use.
- The feeder tube is 76 mm wide, capable of juicing whole fruits and vegetables without the hassle of slicing them up first.
- The package includes 1 juice jug, a pulp collection jug, and a friendly user manual.
- The machine measures at 10 x 6 x 17 inches and is super light at only 7.8 pounds in weight.
It may not have a very popular brand but this is a powerful centrifugal juicer and will no doubt handle most of the tough jobs that others cannot.
In fact, it is too powerful, that it may have a little bit of trouble juicing super soft fruits.
What You Need to Know About Centrifugal Juicers
There are a lot of misconceptions about how a centrifugal juicer works. Some even confuse it with a masticating juicer.
Although they somewhat serve the same purpose, there are still a handful of differences that can be helpful to some, while being unimportant to others.
Here are some things you need to know about centrifugal juicers:
- Centrifugal juicers are not as good as masticating juicers but are far cheaper. They generally chop and cut through fruits and vegetables while spinning at a very high speed. This process is what extracts the juice from the pulp.
- Considering the time schedule you have on your hands, centrifugal juicers are faster and easier to set up compared to masticating juicers. Although they do produce less juice, they can be quite handy when in a hurry most of the time.
- This type of juicers is readily available near you at any departmental and electrical stores. Masticating juicers often requires to be ordered since it is a little expensive to be stocked.
- The very high speed of juicing can degrade the quality of juice output, due to the oxidation that takes place. Oxidation often destroys enzymes and removes the freshness of fruits and vegetables.
- Extracted juice should be consumed right away due to the oxidation that was mentioned. Storing it will render the juice with no nutrition and no vitamins left.
- This type of juicers usually can’t handle leafy greens and herbs. Cold press is recommended to juice these types of produce, and that is what masticating juicers offer.
- Aside from giving out less quality, it also yields less juice which can be frustrating when you happen to see pulps are wet and still has much juice in them.
When you’re planning to choose between centrifugal vs masticating juicer, it is highly recommended that you save up for the latter. There are many reviews that talk about this. Centrifugal, however, is the better choice when on a budget.
Also, if you’re trying to get into the healthy lifestyle of juicing and still finding out if it’s something meant to you, there’s no better answer than a centrifugal juicer.