Best Commercial Juicer Machines:- Personal and commercial juicers are two different machines.
Juicers meant for personal use require less power, less time to set up, and aren’t as durable as you’d expect them to be. Commercial juicers, however, need to have all these things to cater to the many customers, day in and day out.
To provide better service and good quality juice, you may need to choose from some of the best commercial juicers we have provided for you below.
Best Commercial Juicer Machines
1. Champion Juicer G5-PG710
This masticating juicer is durable, capable of juicing most produce except for leafy greens. It also has a good 10-year manufacturer’s warranty.
Aside from that, it can use as a homogenizer, to satisfy your customers with fruit sauces, nut butter, frozen sorbets, and even baby foods.
Although it is a cheap cold press juicer for a juice bar, it is a little bit loud and can be annoying to a few of your customers who are noise-sensitive. It also is not easy to clean, compared to others that are in the same price range.
- Has a decent 1/3 HP, heavy-duty general electric motor to cut through even the toughest of vegetables or fruits.
- Has a large feeder tube at 1.75 inches in diameter. This cuts the time used in slicing produce to fit the tube.
- The 540-watt motor is running at 1725 RPM, making the operation quicker and yielding more juice than the average.
- The machine is made up of 100% FDA approved nylon and stainless steel shaft.
- Has a compact design measuring at 17 x 7 x 10 inches and weighing in at 23 pounds.
This is one of the best commercial juicer machines to purchase when on budget. To make sure you get the most of this machine, make sure you follow instructions and keep it clean as much as possible.
2. Omega J8006 | Commercial Masticating Juicer
Omega J8006 is very affordable for a good industrial juicer and probably even the best price for its value among its competitors. It is a capable machine that doesn’t clog and jam that easy, and will also yield more good quality juice.
Although masticating juicers tend to be slow, this one, however, is very slow and can be very time-consuming. Unless you have customers willing to wait, you might want to get a faster one.
- This commercial grade juicer uses a single-gear commercial motor that can handle the stress you put into it.
- It has a dual-stage processing system with a low speed of 80 PRM that prevents foaming, jamming, clogging and overheating.
- It has a very high yield of juice and can operate continuously with its auto-pulp ejection system.
- Designed for easy assembly, easy cleaning, and is -UL and -cUL approved. In short, it safe for use.
- Juice extracted can be stored for up to 72 hours without degrading the quality.
- The machine is considerably small at 14.5 x 6.5 x 15.5 inches and weighs around 15 pounds.
This commercial juice extractor is probably the most cost-effective one for vegetables and even leafy greens.
Its product rating of 92% from thousands of first-hand users is somewhat a guarantee that the product is working as intended.
3. Tribest Jumbo Twin Gears GS-P502
This machine will squeeze almost all the juice from your fruits and vegetables. The super-dry pulp by the end is its proof. Unlike other masticating juicers, it operates faster, thus making it the better choice for commercial use.
Budget-wise, it is a bit expensive. But according to some customer reviews, it is all worth it due to its high yield of juice. Also, cleaning is a little challenging, which is basically part of the ritual when dealing with juicers.
- Uses stainless steel twin gears to help preserve the vitamins and nutrients in your juice.
- Runs at 110 RPM using cold press juice extraction to minimize oxidation and provide the superior quality juice.
- It uses a Bio-Ceramic and Magnetic Technology to provide you better juice and more juice. It also helps preserve live enzymes and vitamins.
- The package includes Homogenizing accessories for you to turn the processed foods into sorbets, nut butter, salsas or even pasta noodles with its pasta nozzles.
- Has a very long 15-year warranty for household use, but only 3-year warranty when used commercially.
- The juicer measures 19 x 7 x 12.5 inches and weighs around 26 pounds.
If you’re ready to start a serious juicing business, Tribest GS-P502 is a high-quality commercial juicer that should be on top of your list.
To help you decide, you should know that this product is made by one of the best brands in the juicing industry.
4. Sunkist Commercial Citrus Juicer
Unlike other juicers, this one is specifically made for citrus products. There are many reviews by customers that have nothing but praises and recommendations for it.
What makes it stand out is its capability to produce 10 to 12 gallons of juice per hour, which is insanely vast in comparison to your traditional commercial juice makers.
For one, it isn’t capable of juicing leafy greens. Second, the price is a bit high but according to a review, it is well worth the money.
- It has a metal oscillating strainer to extract nothing but fresh juice from your produce.
- It has a beautiful design of chrome-plated steel base for sturdiness.
- The machine makes use of corrosion-proof high-grade plastic dome, spout, and bowl.
- Is capable of extracting 10 to 12 gallons of juice by the hour.
- This orange juicer has a 2 year limited warranty.
- It measures at 9.8 x 9.7 x 22.8 inches and weighs a little heavy around 35.8 pounds.
This is no doubt one of the best, if not the best commercial citrus juicer currently available on the market.
With the speed and quality it offers, you may want to keep it around when customers come pouring in.
5. Samson Super Juicer – Model SB0850
Wheatgrass is one of the most difficult products to juice, and Samson SB0850 seems to work on it like a knife cutting into butter. On top of that, its price is decently competitive at around $850, considering what it can do for your business.
We would’ve liked it more if there are accessories included capable of juicing fruits and bulky vegetables. Also, the product has a limited 1-year warranty, which is considerably short.
- Capable of processing up to 5 ounces of juice per minute, coming from grasses, sprouts and other leafy greens.
- Designed with a self-feeding stomper for a continuous pulp expulsion.
- The machine is made of surgical stainless steel, making it durable and capable of stress.
- It has an air-cooled motor that operates at 70 RPM.
- The product measures 13.5 x 13.5 x 16.5 inches and weighs around 30 pounds.
If you’re in need of a commercial wheatgrass juicer, the answer is easily this top-rated professional juicer. It may not be a very popular brand or may not cater to all kinds of fruits and vegetables, but it can do its job 10 times better than the average juicer.
6. Waring Commercial JE2000 Medium-Duty
Everything about Waring JE2000 is a solid 10/10, except maybe for its price. It is easy to clean, has a low-noise operation, high quality and quantity yield, and has plenty of power for continuous juicing.
It is among the top-rated juicers that are highly recommended for a busy bar or restaurant.
As mentioned above, it is pricey, and buying this machine will cost you around $2,900.
Some might say you better get a Norwalk instead, but in truth, this has the potential to be even better. To add, it only has the 1-year limited warranty which is unfortunate.
- Uses heavy-duty stainless steels except for the bins outside the juicer, making it highly capable of dealing with continuous stress.
- It has an auto-pulp ejection system which can be beneficial to store owners that allows for uninterrupted use.
- It has a beautiful, compact design that is easy to assemble and easy to clean.
- Built with a removable pulp collector for you to easily discard unused pulp, and is dishwasher safe.
- The centrifugal juice measures 7.5 x 7.5 x 17 inches and weighs around 15.8 pounds.
Although it may be one of the good heavy-duty juicers out there, the short warranty of 1 year and its pricey cost is a little led down.
Don’t get us wrong, however; it still is one of the best commercial juicers out there, especially when fresh juice is in constant demand.