Best Fast Food Brands:- The word “Fast Food” is appetizing enough to make the mouth-watering. Fast food is a mass-produced food that is prepared and served very quickly.
The food is typically less nutritionally valuable compared to other foods and dishes.
Today, we are going to introduce the Top 10 Global Fast Food Brands, these brands are on the Top 10 list due to their quick growth and popularity.
We have also provided some customer reviews on each brand so that it will help you to get a clear idea about their services, quality or product taste, etc.
Best Fast Food Brands
Do you know? Dipping sauce specifically for pizza was invented by Papa John’s Pizza.
The Papa John’s restaurant was founded in 1984 and became the first national pizza chain to make online ordering available to all of its U.S. customers. It is one of the Best Fast Food Brands in the World.
- ”The Pizza Delivery Man Lied About Delivering Pizza to Customer”
- “Pizza Was Horrible Tasting”
- “Ripped Off and Poorly Served”
- “I Will Never Order From Papa John’s Again In My Life”
These reviews show that how Papa John’s Pizza is providing service to their customers, and friends these are real customer reviews, you can also check on the internet that Papa John’s is only getting ratings of about 1 to 2 Stars.
9. Dairy Queen
Another one of the best fast food brands is Dairy Queen. It is well known for serving soft ice-creams, and it is also a fast-food restaurant owned by International Dairy Queen, Inc.
It served a variety of frozen products, such as soft-serve ice cream. It was operated by Sherb Noble and opened for business on June 22, 1940.
- “I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Ice Cream”
- “The cheeseburger was basic but pretty tasty and the fries were very good”
- “Food is always fresh”
- They’re simply the best burgers, chicken fingers, fries and ice cream!
So, we can say that Dairy Queen is serving well to their customers and this restaurant is gaining an overall rating which is about 2 to 3 Stars.
The next name registered under the list of best fast food brands in the world is Duckin’ Donuts. It is an American global donut company and coffeehouse based in Canton, Massachusetts, in Greater Boston. The restaurants were founded in 1950.
It offers donuts, bagels, other baked goods, and a wide variety of hot and iced beverages.
- “Great place to sit and chill”
- “Must for Donut lovers”
- “Visit to this place is a chocolaty experience”
- “Great organization, Really positive environment with really fast staff”
The overall experience of Duckin’ Donuts is good, the restaurant gets a rating of 2 to 4 Stars.
Another common name in the list of best fast food brands is Domino’s Pizza Inc. It is a large American pizza restaurant chain founded in 1960.
Do you know? In August 2012, Domino’s Pizza changed its name to simply Domino’s to emphasize their variety of non-pizza products such as chicken wings, apple pies, lasagna, and pasta.
- “Quality-it’s good. Maintained the legacy”
- “All time favorite destination to calm my pizza cravings”
- “Tasty pizzas… awesome garlic bread and parcels”
- “Crust tastes great, but the sauce needs some work”
I personally prefer Dominos, it offers great quality and you can also see above customer reviews, it gets a rating of 3 to 4 Stars.
6. Burger King
Moving forward with the list of best fast food brands in the world. The next brand listed is Burger King. Firstly, the name of the restaurant was Insta-Burger King, but later on, it changed to Burger King.
It is an American global chain of hamburger fast-food restaurants. Its menu consists basically hamburgers, French fries, soft drinks, milkshakes, and desserts.
- “The new combo deal of the burger king veggie and crispy veg is nice”
- “The only reason I entered burger king was that there are no McDonald’s”
- “Staff is very cooperative and ambiance is very cool”
If we compare Burger King with McDonald’s, then McDonald’s got more ranking, Burger King gets only 2 to 3.5 Stars.
Next queued in the list of best fast food brands is Starbucks. It is well known for Drinks and Pastries.
The company’s headquarters is located in Seattle, Washington, United States. Starbucks coffee is so famous that its name is enough to convince anyone of it.
The taste, quality, and customer experience are too good as reflected by customer reviews.
- “Love the choices of hot and cold drinks”
- “Excellent place to eat. Atmosphere is very relaxing”
- “The star quality of the service that Starbucks offers is fantastic”
If you want a refreshing place then Starbucks is one of them, and if you are a coffee lover then you should visit it once. It gets a rating of 3 to 5 Stars.
4. Pizza Hut
The company is known for its Italian-American cuisine menu including pizza and pasta, as well as side dishes and desserts.
It has 5890 international restaurants according to Forbes. An American restaurant chain and international franchise founded in 1958.
- “Garlic bread pack wet in rain. Pizza full cold, like an Uthappam, prepared last night”
- “They serve the fluffy pizzas with the correct quantity of ingredients”
- “Delivery Problem”
As per customer feedback, it seems like Pizza Hut is not doing well in satisfying the customer needs, and it overall get a rating of about 2 to 3.5 Stars.
Best restaurant for those who want something nutritive, it sells wraps, salads, paninis, and baked goods (including cookies, doughnuts, and muffins).
It is a privately held American fast food restaurant franchise that primarily sells submarine sandwiches (subs) and salads.
- “I like this place for its fresh bread, its menu selections, price of selections”
- “Food is excellent but standard of hygiene is not good”
- “Great service and food”
The restaurant is lacking in hygienic standards, otherwise food quality is good. Talking about its rating then it only gets 2 to 3 Stars.
The strange thing is that most people do not know the full form of KFC which is Kentucky Fried Chicken.
So the brand serves most of the non-veg food. Its menu includes pancakes, waffles, and porridge, as well as fried chicken.
- “KFC is love. Offers you with the best, hot and fresh chicken”
- “Usual KFC outlet with decent seating facility”
- “Great! Loved the service”
The best place for chicken lovers, you will get various options to select the type of recipe which suits your taste. It gets a rating of 3 to 5 Stars.
Today, I am going to disclose something interesting to you about the McDonald’s fast-food franchise.
The main earning of McDonald’s comes from the Real Estates. The company earns a significant portion of its revenue from rental payments from franchisees.
Now comes to its food quality which is too good. McDonald’s primarily sells hamburgers, cheeseburgers, chicken products, French fries, breakfast items, soft drinks, milkshakes, wraps, and desserts.
- “Great place, good staff and nice seating area”
- “Nice place to satisfy your taste”
- “As far as fast food goes I still think McDonald’s is best”
We can say that the overall customer experience is good and the overall rating is 4 to 5 Stars.
So, thanks for giving your precious time to this article, now go and try some amazing foods available in these restaurants.
Do provide your reviews on the article. Also if you are visiting any of the above restaurants then do mention its name and review of their service.
Any suggestion to the list of Best Fast Food Brands in the world will be updated in the article. Do share the article with your friends and on social media.