Best Tea brand in India:- We may have a day without lunch but never a day without having Tea. Nobody can avoid it. Tea is one of the best sources for refreshment and energy. There are many types of Tea, for instance, Black tea, Green Tea, Herbal Tea, White Tea, etc.. All these have different tastes and smells.
The cup of tea you’re drinking may contain some harmful chemicals. So there is need to take care of some points while making a purchase. Some of Tea may effects your healthy badly.
Did you Know
India is the 2nd largest tea producer in the world. The local tea industry in India has a market value of more than Rs 12000 crores.
In this article, we will discuss 10 Best Brands of Tea in India. The article includes the reviews provided on online stores like Amazon and Flipcart.
List of Best Tea brand in India
1. Red Label
- High quality blend
- Taste of togetherness
- Processed in Brooke Bond Excellence Center
- The taste is fabulous
- True Refreshment
Brooke Bond Red Label is one of the famous Tea brands in India. Data speaks that around two million people have brook bond tea regularly.
It has a strong taste and unique smell. Brook bond tea brand is a subsidiary of Unilever company. The brand is a common choice of Tea which makes it one of the most selling tea brands in India.
A small sip of tea refreshes you and will boost your energy. It contains great quality fresh green leaves. All in all, this is one of the best sources of refreshment that clears your mind instantly.
2. Taj Mahal
- Operating Since 1966
- This is a Vegetarian product.
- Perfectly blended at the Brooke bond Tea Excellence Centre.
- Unique Flavor and Taste
- Perfect balance of refreshment and taste
- Tea is also available in bags
- Tea Form : Powder
- Flavor : Plain
Another common name among the best tea brands in India is The Taj Mahal Tea. The brand is another substitute company working under the name Brook Bond Tea brand. Hindustan Unilever Limited is its holding company.
The company offers a wide range of beverages that inspires the senses with typical Hindustani flavors, a Wah Taj! Tradition.
Taj Mahal tea has been endorsed by renowned celebs such as Saif Ali Khan and Zakir Hussain.
The Taj Mahal tea is among the largest masala tea manufacturer. You may sip on it with or without sugar or milk.
Every tea bag placed in individual envelopes. This way, the odor stays intact for a long time. The variants delivered by the brands are Taj Mahal Classic, Taj Mahal Nilgiris, Taj Mahal Gold, and Taj Mahal Darjeeling.
3. Tata Tea
- A Vegetarian product.
- Founded in 1962
- Headquatered in Kolkata
- Quick snacking solution
- Unique blend of taste and flavor
- Sourced from Assam tea gardens
- A perfect tea, beyond compare
- Perfectly balanced which care strength and aroma simultaneously
Tata Consumer Products Limited is one of the best Tea brands in India. Formerly the group was known as Tata Global Beverages Limited.
It is an Indian multinational non-alcoholic beverages company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The company got incorporated in 1962.
The company is the world’s second-largest manufacturer and distributor of tea plus a significant producer of coffee. Tata Consumer Products Limited markets tea beneath Significant brands like Tata Tea, Tetley, and Good Earth Teas.
Tata tea sells tea under different packaging and flavors like Tata Gold, Tata Taaza, Tata Agni, Tata Premium, etc.. which have their significance in the marketplace.
The tea features a Unique blend of taste and flavor. Tea Leaves used in the making of products are from the best field areas. Most of the leaves are sourced from the Assam tea gardens.
- National Tea brand
- Handpicked leaves from the best tea gardens
- Ensures a strong taste and smell
- Leaves you refreshed and ready
- Nice color and taste with only one spoon per cup if you boil the tea properly.
- Rich in taste and color
- Overall the product is worthy being rich in quality
Wagh Bakri Tea Group is having a presence in the tea industry since 1892. The brand has developed a natural tea product that ensures a strong taste and smell.
Over the years, the brand has built a long-term relationship of hope and love between its loyal customers.
Assam tea leaves are used to process the product. A sip of tea instantly refreshes a person and boosts you with high strength.
The tea is a unique blend of authentic Indian spices and abundant premium tea leaves. The advanced process of mixing ensures the goodness of seven spices that get released at the time of brewing.
Today, Wagh Bakri Tea Group owns and operates, under its umbrella, among the leading packaged tea firms in India, with a turnover of over Rs.1200 Cr.
The Group enjoys an undisputed market presence in Gujarat, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Delhi, Hyderabad, Chhattisgarh, Western Uttar Pradesh & Goa and has recently forayed into Punjab and Karnataka.
5. Lipton Tea
- Incorporated in 1890
- A UK based brand
- This is a Vegetarian product.
- Zero Calories in the case with Lipton Green Tea if we have it without milk or sugar.
- Best choice for a health-conscious person
- Give your skin a hydrated healthy glow
- World’s No. 1 Green and black Tea Brand
- Source of Natural Theanine
- Best dose for increasing immunity
- Recommend for heart patients as it is thought to have a defensive effect against cardiovascular diseases
- Simply Delicious flavor and great taste
- The soothing aroma of a warm cup of green tea may help you relax
Lipton is a British Manufacturer of tea, owned by Unilever. Lipton was also a supermarket in the United Kingdom before it was marketed to Argyll Foods, to allow the company to focus exclusively on tea. The business is named after its founder Thomas Lipton.
The Lipton ready-to-drink beverages are sold by Pepsi Lipton International, a company jointly owned by Unilever and PepsiCo. The company got incorporated in 1890.
Did you know
Drinking Unsweetened Lipton tea every day increases your immunity. Moreover, it ensures custom support to the heart. Lipton tea reduces the risk of chronic adverse conditions.
A zero-calorie product if we have it without milk or sugar. As recommended by physicians to consume at least 400mg flavonoids can help to maintain a healthy heart.
A cup of Lipton 100% Organic Green Tea contains about 150mg of flavonoids compared to 37mg of seeds in 1 cup of fresh orange juice! Tea has less caffeine than coffee
6. Tetley Tea
- A Vegetarian product.
- Organic product
- Founded in 1837
- Largest tea company in the United Kingdom
- Second largest in the United States by volume.
- Its business operates in around forty countries
- The natural green tea flavor
- Antioxidants present in green tea help fight harmful chemicals in your body
- Best to have without milk
- The finest young tea leaves and buds are blended for a smooth, soft taste and sweet fragrance
Tetley is one of the best tea brands in India. A drink maker founded in 1837 in Yorkshire, England. One of the Biggest tea Businesses in the United Kingdom and Canada. It is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Tata Global Beverages.
It is is a non-alcoholic beverage production firm based in England. The founder of the Tetley tea brand was — Edward Tetley and brothers Joseph. Since its inception in late 1837, they focused on delivering a quality product.
The business has a worldwide presence, selling beneath over sixty manufacturing companies and operating in about 40 countries.
The Tata group acquired it in 2000. After its acquisition, the brand flourishes in every way whether in terms of quality or taste.
Did You Know
A cup of tea includes five times more antioxidants neutralizing free radicals for additional benefits.
7. Society Tea
- A Vegetarian product
- Will leave you feeling relax and refreshed
- You can have it with lemon or milk as per your taste
- A strong blend with a robust flavor
- Exquisite taste and aroma
- Rich in antioxidants and other nutrient
- Beneficial in relieving Heartburn, Bloating and Indigestion.
Society Tea is an Indian tea manufacturer, headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is part of a group founded in 1933.
The company is the tea-seller in the state of Maharashtra, having a 10% market share within the state. Society Tea is a tea manufacturer of Hashmukh Rai & Co tea blenders which is the parent firm based in Mumbai.
Society Tea is well known for its best taste and richness of quality. The brand is the most significant tea-seller from the state of Maharashtra, with a 40% market share within the state. Besides Maharashtra, the brand is also present in other Indian states like Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Goa, and Tamil Nadu.
8. Glendale Tea
- Anti-aging properties
- Act as antioxidants
- One of the best teas in India
- Kills viruses and bacteria
- Quality Guaranteed by ISO
- Made from Unique High Grown Leaves and Hand-made
- Fight against skin-ageing and will make you look younger.
One more fine tea product in the list of Best Tea brands in India is Glendale Tea. The Tea meets vegetarian standards and does not include meat and animal tissue in the products.
This tea can help in keeping up the throat and burns all the cholesterol in the body.
The specialty of Glendale is the tender leaves which are carefully wrapped and twisted to provide the full flavor.
It is also possible to brewing with the same leaves because of the quality leaves which are hand-picked by Glendale. The high-quality tea is produced under hygienic conditions.
Glendale Nilgiri Tea is produced from clones so Identical Progenies derived by vegetative means of propagation by a single chosen parent, to bring out the best quality tea.
The tea is manufactured with imported hi-tech processing machines utilizing the latest technologies from Japan and China
9. Marvel Tea
- This is a Vegetarian product.
- Best Assam Tea
- Best Quality Product
- With Extra Long Leaves
- Contains antioxidants that provide nourishment and energy to the body.
- Approved by renowned tea-testers before hitting the market
- Obtained from the significantly selected tea gardens in Assam
- The best blend of Tea made in India
The company began its operation in 1994. Shri R.C.Jain was the founder of the company. Marvel Tea has always strived to provide its clients with the best quality tea.
Today the brand is among the top 10 leading tea manufacturers in India. The company examines nearly 800 cups daily in their laboratory to make the most of the product quality.
Obtained from the significantly selected tea gardens in Assam and Darjeeling. The most delicate Assam tea leaves give a different taste and refinement to the products.
Marvel Tea offers a wide variety of products to match their client’s taste.
The best slimming tea to lose weight. Marvel tea is enriched with purity, authentic aroma and taste that awakens the spirits.
The Marvel group has branched into very successful business units in sectors ranging from FMCG (Marvel Tea), Real Estate (Marvel City) to Health Care (Marvel Hospital).
10. Tulsi Tea
- This is a Vegetarian product.
- Make you feel relax
- Reduces stress and strengthens our immune system
- Improves digestion & metabolism
- Certified organic healing herb and tulsi holy basil
- Enhances stamina
- Stimulates and revitalizes
- Enhances respiratory functions
Combining Tulsi with Green Tea deeply enhances remarkable health benefits including plenty of phytonutrients and antioxidants, which protect the body from free radicals.
These chemicals encourage detoxification and encourage the immune & cardiovascular systems.
A Clinical survey show that both Tulsi & Green Tea contributes for healthy metabolism which is vital to weight management. It’s really effective and cures bloating related issues. It is a good product for diet purposes.
So here is the ending of the 10 best brands of Tea in India. We may add further to the list or may replace one or the other product. All this depends upon your preferences and choice.
Please comment down reviews. Provide valuable feedback. Also, let me know your personal choice and why it is so.